“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Public Announcement

I wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be having my blog posts sent out via e-mail. I will still be allowing my blog to feed into my facebook "notes" for a little while but after a while I'd like to eliminate that as well. I'll add a link to my blog before I discontinue the feed. It just makes things easier technically. Anywho, so please note the link to my blog http://www.raesofsunshyne.blogspot.com/
and bookmark it or favorite it or whatever you do so you can visit regularly and keep up with what's going on in my little slice of heaven!

On a side note: Scooter now says "what", "mine", "choo-choo", and makes a "woo-woo" sound for his train! So he's getting there! Pretty soon he'll be chatting it up with the rest of them... and Miss Josephine is almost ready to roll over! Any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment