“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Off The Hook - Stroll Jacket

Alrighty! I have gotten help with my Stroll Jacket pattern and on the advice of the designer herself I have decided NOT to use the Lion Brand Pound of Love...it's too bulky and the jacket would turn out stiff. So! I'm ordering some Bernat Satin Sport in "Tomato" cuz I'm feeling like I need some color in my liferight now! LOL As soon as it arrives I will begin work on this project, putting the circle jacket into hibernation if need be. I'll be crocheting it along with some wonderful ladies from the UK on Ravelry. The CAL starts this weekend so I may end up trailing the pack due to the wait for my new yarn. But at least all the beginning kinks will have been worked out! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment