“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Merely Me - Winding Up The Week

Here is something new and different... I'm blogging from my phone! LOL I love technology and the clever little ways it helps me daily.

So this week I did my math work (need to e-mail my teacher...doh!) And I think I'm making much better sense of things than I did in my first math class. I also finished part one of my humanities research project. Yay me! I am making headway with the house work and the laundry will be done by 10 tomorrow morning at the very latest. *Does the "cabbage patch" and chants "go me"* To top it all off I finally started the second sleeve on Moxie Girl's sweater which, in case you missed it, is the final portion to knit! I'm hoping to knock that out by Sunday morning!

It has been some week! I was off to a slow start but had an awesome day today and am planning to kick butt again tomorrow... which is kinda the reverse of last week. Oh the joys of being a SAHM! LOL
I had a handful of sickies this week and tomorrow I have the pleasure (touch of sarcasm) of having all the kids home from school. My Moxie is potty training rather well and I'm excited to be nearing the end of diapering children.

No real pearls of wisdom today. I'm mostly trying to organize my thoughts this time. My blog can't always have profound deep meaning. But I will share this little seed of truth with you, this week I realized that having a terrific marriage doesn't mean having a perfect marriage. I used to think I should hide the ups and downs I faced with my husband for fear people would think we had an unhappy marriage or a troubled relationship. It just hit me that all relationships see troublesome times. The fact that we can make it through those times, watch things fall apart and then work to put them back together, is what proves just how fantastic and strong our relationship, and the love its built on, is.

Edited to add that the laundry was done before I went to bed! *repeats the "cabbage patch" and chanting of "go me"*

No comments:

Post a Comment