“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just A Quickie...

I love the new Blogger app for Android, but the down side is it's easy to forget what I have started blogging about, say in a waiting room, and actually come back and finish it. Another problem arises when I'm ready to post and I don't have a signal because then I have to actually remember to post the entry later. This is an obvious operator error. So thank you for bearing with me :)

Also you will notice that I no longer use my children's actual names in my entries and I have gone back and edited older posts as well. A fellow blogger (and mom) suggested this to protect my children considering that blogs are public, and it seemed kind fun to give them "code names" so I figured why not?

So that's what's been going on in my world...We now return to your regularly scheduled blog :p

No comments:

Post a Comment