“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Off The Hook - Circle Jacket

Well I've gotten bored of crocheting scarves and hats for everyone else and decided to crochet myself a sweater! I wanted to start with the Stroll Jacket by Rebecca Valesquez but I'm waiting for some clarification before I dive into that project!

So instead I started the Circle Jacket by Drops Design. I'm using Caron Simply Soft in Baby Blush and a size I hook since I don't want it to be quite as airy as they have it. So far I'm on Round 9 and have had no complaints to blog about! Yay! I'll add some pics and stuff later when the kids are at school and my DH is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment