“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Monday, November 30, 2009

Off The Hook - Circle Jacket

I have to say I love this pattern! It's not boring even though the rounds keep getting longer and works up pretty quickly. The three different row patterns keep you on your toes and by time you get tired of it (if ever) you'll be binding off for the armholes which changes it up for several rounds. Here's my WIP picture so far so good! Doncha love it when your WIP looks like it's supposed to?? LOL


On a side note, I HATE plastic crochet hooks! They're not all bad, I bought a white plastic size "k" hook and it works like a dream. However the clear colored "crystal" hooks...ugh! They drag through the yarn so bad your hands vibrate! It was so annoying, I put this project down until I found an aluminum hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment