“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Monday, April 15, 2013

Merely Me - Just Everything!

Ok! So... wow! First blog entry of 2012! My friend Dawn has been busy blogging everyday for national blog month or something like that and I'm just getting around to this one. But it's still January so I'm not slacker right?? Yeah. Anyway, so here I am 2011 is done, thank God and I'm knee deep in 2012 :)

I'm still in college, all online classes this semester and I'm so glad! I hated going to campus and juggling kids and home life etc. Of course at some point the pace is really gonna pick up because...

FAST FORWARD! ---->>---->>---->> It's now April 2013 and the pace is in high gear!!! Ok so I came across this draft while I was looking over my personal blog. I had a class assignment to start a blog and blog about my experience with blogs and how I might use blogs in the classroom. I read the beginnings of this post and was just in awe of how things have changed for me and everyone, even Dawn!

I'm currently wrapping up my sophomore year at AASU, when I started this post I was attending Savannah Tech and had now idea that there even was such a thing as a sophomore in college! Online classes are a thing of the past...this semester I drive to Savannah Monday - Thursday for class (4 are on campus and 1 by God's grace is online) and have a 30 hour field observation at Lewis Frasier Middle School in Hinesville. I no longer feel like a stay-at-home-mom and sometimes I really miss it!

My sister Samie started college and is scheduled to PCS back to Georgia with her family. The chasm that was created in our family is mended for the most part and continues to mend well. James moved back to Georgia and started college as well. Richard now has bilateral cochlear implants whereas he only had the left side done when I started this. Dawn...well what can I say? She lost like a bunch of weight and is not only no longer plus sized she's like a size four! She doesn't blog as much, but she's as busy as ever. Things are on the upswing for all of us! What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment