“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Merely Me - Long Time Gone

It's been over a year since my last blog entry, but then again it's been over a year since I felt quite like myself. I'm altered in some ways yet still very much the same as ever. I'd like to try to blog once again, I have so much going on and love the ability to put my thoughts down in writing. So this morning I spent some time updating my blog features etc. At the moment I'm watching the kids play outside, and my laptop is going to die, so I'm going to cut it short and say "Hello again!" and hopefully I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment